Meet Attorney Tom Grajek
“I want to be your last line of defense. I want to win.”
Since starting my legal career over 25 years ago, I have always been a criminal defense trial attorney. I’ve never worked as a prosecutor trying to put people in jail; I have always believed in helping individuals accused of a crime.
Over the course of my career, I’ve earned a reputation for hard-hitting, no-holds-barred representation of criminal defendants. My job is to help people find the way out of a tough situation. I love taking cases that other lawyers wouldn’t touch and earning dismissals or Not Guilty verdicts at trial.
I have an office in Polk County. I know the legal system here, and I have a winning track record in a tough environment for criminal defendants. It’s an arms race, so I’m constantly working to improve my craft. I go to national seminars, talk to the best lawyers and legal experts from around the country, and bring those insights back home to win more cases. Other attorneys frequently refer cases to me because they know I know how to win.
I’m also one of just four Florida attorneys who have earned the American Chemical Society (ACS) Forensic Lawyer-Scientist Designation as recognized by the Chemistry and the Law Division of the ACS. Forensic Lawyer-Scientists study the science that pertains to DUI and drug charges and apply it legitimately in the courtroom. This special training allows me to recognize flaws in the police and prosecution’s use of science and build a stronger defense for my clients.
If you’re facing charges in Polk, Hillsborough, or Pasco County, you’re in the right place. Call today for a free consultation.
- Florida, 1994
- New York, 1994
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association, Founding Member
- National College of DUI Defense, Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Juris Doctor, University at Buffalo School of Law, The State University of New York, 1993
- Bachelor of Science, State University of New York, 1990