The Florida Sheriff's Association recently completed operation "Felon Sweep." This resulted in over 11,000 people in the State of Florida being arrested for outstanding felony warrants and criminal charges. The felony sting operation was led by Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd.
The sheriffs arrested individuals for various felonies concentrating on violent criminal offenders and sexual offenders. In addition to the arrests, the Polk County Sheriff’s Office seized firearms, money, contraband, drugs (cocaine, marijuana, prescription drugs, etc.). There were also arrests for misdemeanors and numerous Domestic Violence charges.
A criminal charge can affect your freedom, reputation, and ability to get a job in the future. If a criminal charge or arrest appears on your background check it may cost you a job or the promotion you had your eye on.
Do not let this happen to you!
Call and experienced criminal defense lawyer and find out the answers to your questions”
- Can I get out of jail while my criminal case is pending?
- How long does it take to get a bond motion set before a criminal judge?
- Is my friend or family member entitled to a bond?
- What criminal penalties are you facing – Jail, prison probation?
- What defense do you have?
- Were my rights violated?
- How come the police did not read me my Miranda rights?
- Can a Motion to Suppress be filed in my case?
- Do I have a motion to Dismiss in my case?
- How does a criminal jury trial work?
When the outcome of a criminal arrest can affect your freedom and life, it is important for you to have someone on your side fighting for you in court!
Call and speak to Polk County, FL criminal defense attorney Thomas Grajek so I can start working for you today!
CALL NOW AND SPEAK TO AN EXPERIENCED, AGGRESSIVE
POLK COUNTY CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER.
CALL AND SET YOUR FREE OFFICE CONSULTATION NOW!
You will not have to drive to another county. Office - Lakeland, Polk County, FL
Thomas C. Grajek 863-688-4606